Thursday, November 20, 2014

Random Acts of Murder by Christy Barritt

 Random Acts of Murder is a spinoff of the Squeaky Clean Mysteries. You Meet Holly Anna in one of the later of the books I can't remember which one. Holly Anna is diagnosed with a disease that has only given her a year to live and she decides that she wants to full fill the rest of her life helping others. Never does she imagine that it will lead to trouble for her. I had already grown to love Holly Anna from the Squeaky Clean mysteries.It was so hard to watch her go through the troubles she faces just by doing something nice for someone else. Because she is the sweetest person ever. This book will leave you praying things will work out for her in the end. It is a roller coaster ride of emotions and the ending is just what you hope for! I don't think you have to read the squeaky clean mysteries first though I was glad I did. If you haven't read them yet and you loved this book then I suggest you start them now :) They were awesome and even my 13 year old who hated to read read the first 6 in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment