Monday, November 21, 2016

Kayaks and Kisses by Maria Hoagland

ABOUT THIS BOOK;
Brynn Caley is about to start her dream career running an outdoor sporting goods store when an out-of-town business guru makes his own offer on the property. Coerced into forming a temporary partnership, Brynn, with her ski experience, finds she has to work with fishing expert Gage to run the year-round shop. Through a series of innocent misconceptions and a few blatant lies, Brynn doesn’t realize that the handsome single guy on the construction crew is her new partner, and he doesn’t want to set her straight until he can gain her favor. She, on the other hand, would do anything not to work with the stuffy businessman she’s only met through email. Inspired by the movies You’ve Got Mail and The Shop around the Corner, Kayaks & Kisses is a heart-warming tale of finding love in autumn leaves, outdoor activities, and new friendships.

MY THOUGHTS:
*Sigh* I loved this book! I am running off of very little sleep today and I figured this novella was a great way to pass the day faster. I loved this take on You've got mail. Such a classic movie. Trying to match the same story line would be hard but the Author totally nails it!  I loved how developed all the characters where it was easy to fall in love with them and feel like you were engrossed in the story right along with them! I have read other books by this Author and I have to say they keep getting better and better! Trust me she. I say you should give this one a shot! 

I was gifted a copy of this book but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment