Wednesday, September 13, 2017

How to Get Over Your Ex in Ninety Days by: Jennifer Peel

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Presley Benson thinks she found the perfect plan to get over her ex-boyfriend, Jackson Montgomery:

•Break off all contact for ninety days.
•Stay away from social media.
•Remember all the things you liked to do when you were single and revisit those activities.
•Think carefully about starting any new romantic attachments.
•Wine, lots of wine. No, don’t. It could end badly.
•Be mindful of anxiety and feelings of hopelessness.
•Remind yourself it takes ninety days for your mind to switch gears and picture your life in a new direction.
•Keep a daily journal to mark your progress and vent your frustrations.

There’s a problem though. Jackson Montgomery is the newly appointed vice principal of Riverton High School where Presley teaches drama. And oh yeah, he wants her back.

So what’s a girl to do? Stick with the plan, of course.

MY THOUGHTS:
I really need to keep this Authors books towards the top of my list because I love every single one of them. This one brought back a lot of memories for me of when my hubby and I broke up before we were engaged and then married. I loved the characters and the humor you can't help but fall in love with it all. We have all had difficult times in our relationship and this book nails all the emotions you go through perfectly. Presley reminds me a l lot of me. I have always been spunky and love to speak my mind ;) All anyone wants in this world is a happy ending you'll have to read it to see if they get theirs. You should plan to read everything from this Author because her stuff is amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment