Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Ambitious One (A Billionaire Bride Pact Romance) by: Jeanette lewis

ABOUT THE BOOK:
She wanted to step into the warm embrace of his arms; but he was the enemy.

Lindsey Asher took the Billionaire Bride Pact at girl’s camp, but she’s never taken it seriously. Her dreams were always about building her own a bakery empire, not marrying a billionaire. Years later and all grown up, Lindsey has poured her heart and soul into Sugarbee’s Sweets in downtown Manhattan. All she wants are good reviews from a pair of big-name food bloggers and plenty of customers to enjoy her sweet treats.

When Eric Kasabov parks his cookie cart in front of Sugarbee’s and starts stealing her customers, Lindsey’s resolve is tested. And when Eric’s partner starts causing trouble, Lindsey has to make a choice. How far will she go to save her store? Can rivalry turn to love?

Author's Note: The Billionaire Bride Pact series is written to be read in any order without missing any of the story. Jump in any time! You might have some fun spotting crossover characters.

Includes an excerpt from The Daring One, by Cami Checketts.

MY THOUGHTS:
I have missed reading the Billionaire Bride pact books. I’m not sure why I took so long to get this one to the top of my list but I loved it so much! Lindsey and Eric are perfect for each other and I loved their story. I hope we get another glimpse of them in the last book because I didn’t want this one to end. Another amazing book to add to this series. They really all are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment