Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Seeking Mr. Dependable: The Jane Austen Pact by: Cami Checketts

ABOUT THE BOOK:
A broken-hearted Romeo. A wrongly-accused woman. Can he keep her safe if she puts her life in his hands? 
Brooke Isaacson's ex-fiancé pulls a gun on her and she has no choice but to run. When she runs straight to Wyoming and into the arms of Ryker Redland, she's not sure if she's found her Mr. Dependable or found the biggest heartbreak of her life.
A deserted cabin and a territorial grizzly tracking them will either bring them together or be their death sentence.

MY THOUGHTS:
This one is a crazy rollercoaster ride of emotions and I loved every minute of it! I mean the first page starts with a gun in Brooke’s face. How could you not be hooked after that? This Author always has a way of drawing you into the story and helps you feel a connection with the characters. I loved seeing Ryker get his story because I read Harley and Crew’s first. (I am actually glad I did as well.) I’m really loving these Jane Austen pact books! Can’t wait to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment