Sunday, September 29, 2019

The Girl in Seat 24B by: Jennifer Peel

The Girl in Seat 24B by [Peel, Jennifer]

ABOUT THE BOOK:
"Incredibly awesome book! This author never disappoints me!" - Charissa from Joy in the Moments

"I was, from beginning to end, pulled into the dynamics of this book.  It felt so real and emotional.  I really had a hard time pulling myself away from this story and these characters. Bottom line:  I loved it. - Aimee Brown from Getting Your Read On

Is love truly the most powerful force on earth?


One red eye flight and ten years of marriage later, Carly Bishop had what she considered a practically perfect life. Her journalist husband and her two adorable children were everything to her. But soon she would find out that her dream life didn't fall in line with her husband's expectations.

Left alone to sort out the pieces of her crumbling life, Carly finds strength in her children and her growing relationship with her in-laws. Most importantly, she finds her greatest strength as she builds a friendship with herself.

Determined to move forward and be happy, Carly does her best to make the most of her difficult situation. But will it be enough to save her marriage and the man she loves, or will his selfishness destroy everything they've worked for, including his own happiness?

MY THOUGHTS:
Oh how I loved this one!!!! Best book I have read in a while! I binge read it in a day and was up until 3:30AM cause I didn’t want to put it down I love that the Author’s daughter asked her to write “A tragically beautiful story”. This book was all that and then some. I love when an Author puts life on the pages of their stories because let’s face it, life can be hard, marriage can be hard and it’s not all happiness and sunshine. This book is that and so much more. It’s one of my new favorites for sure!! Amazing book! Go read it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment