Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Oh Come On- Be Faithful by: Cami Checketts

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Former Army security expert Matt Degan is in desperate need of a Christmas miracle. His ex-wife cleaned out his savings account and abandoned their son. Sadly, he has no presents stashed.

When he finds a job as a bodyguard for Mikayla Lambert, a billionaire heiress who has been tormented by a stalker for four years, he’s caught up in family drama that threatens this beautiful woman he’s becoming enamored with and might also endanger his son. Can Matt protect everyone and save Christmas for his son, or will the stalker succeed at kidnapping Mikayla and destroying any chance at love between them?

MY THOUGHTS:
I LOVED THIS NOVELLA! When Cami writes a book she has this way of grabbing you and she makes you feel like the characters are people you would want to be friends with. This story was such a great one. A Dad struggling to give his kid a good Christmas. And who doesn't love a good happily ever ever? This light hearted Christmas novella is just what I needed to lift my spirits! I have been kind of off lately and I had a sick child yesterday. Reading this book is just what I needed to make my day great and get a jump start on my reading goal for the year! If you are looking for a light-hearted feel good read this should be your pick. If you haven't read any of Cami's other books you should check those out too! She's the best! Great Job Cami as always, I loved it! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you loved it.
    Many hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete