Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ranch Hand for Auction: A Western Romance Novella by: Kimberly Krey

ABOUT THE BOOK
Meg Bolton left her Montana home, earned her bachelor’s degree, and lived out her dream of selling her art. But now her life is in limbo. Stay in Colorado with a man who won’t commit, or call it quits and move back to her home state. Her answer comes in the form of Jake Billings, a woman-courting, dimple-sporting cowboy her father bids on at the county fair. The auctioned ranch hand is meant to help Meg process grapes on her father’s land, but along the way he steals her heart. Can Meg trust this sudden shift in direction, or will she be drawn back to the man she left behind?

MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this story. I especially loved the epilogue. Lately I've been reading novellas where 2 people meet and after a week they know they want to get married. In reality, it rarely works that quickly. That is why I was happy to read the epilogue and see that they took more time getting to know each other before getting married. I also appreciated that Jake paid attention to the little details because that is really the basis for a good relationship in my opinion. If you  build off all the little important things it leads to bigger even better things. As always Kim did a great job and continues to impress me with her writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment