Monday, November 21, 2016

Pianos and Promises 3 Story Collection by: Jennifer Peel

ABOUT THE BOOK:
From Best Selling and Award Winning Author, Jennifer Peel, comes a three-story collection of contemporary romances. Set in Nashville, the City of Music, Pianos and Promises follows the interwoven lives of three different couples.

Christopher and Jaime


Doesn't everyone say you should marry your best friend?

Jaime has two goals in life: marry her best friend, and buy her very own grand piano. Christopher never gets the memo and marries someone else. But when Christopher's wife dies, Jaime finds herself raising his young daughter and on the end of a very unlikely proposal.

Can their friendship endure a marriage of convenience?

Beck and Call

What happens when a dashing Englishman and an almost-famous country star collide? Sparks. And lots of them.

Call's life always seems to be on the cusp of working out, only to unravel at the last moment. For instance, when she finally meets the guy--the man she's been fantasizing about from afar--their first meeting is nothing like she hoped; in fact, she wishes she never met him.

But can the charming Englishman change her mind?

Cole and Jillian

Can a few hours really change your life?

Jillian knows a thing or two about the country music scene, and she wants no part of it after her country singer ex-husband. But as fate would have it, she's seated next to country legend Cole Pendleton on a red-eye flight home to Nashville from Las Vegas. Between her emotional state, her fear of flying, and maybe a little vodka, she finds herself taking comfort in Cole's arms and lips during their four-hour flight.

Cole is determined to prove to her that he's a man of his word, but can Jillian trust his midnight promises?

MY THOUGHTS:
Christopher and Jaime
The timing of my picking this novella to read couldn't have been more perfect. I needed a good happily ever after kind of story to make my day and that is exactly what this is! I loved Chris and Jamie's story so much. Every relationship has a lot of ups and downs and none are perfect. I love reading about the imperfect ones because it makes things more like reality. I loved this story and I am becoming a huge fan of Jennifer Peel.

Beck and Call
I'm so happy that I decided to wait until the box set for these novellas cane out to read them all because I would have gone crazy waiting for the next one to come out. This one was just as amazing as the first. Call is a spitfire like me and puts Beck in his place I love it! Just a great read I honestly didn't want to put it down.

Cole and Jillian
I loved this one too. What a great ending to this set of books! Jillian was married to a country singer and didn't like the life that brings. When she meets another country singer she wants to run. Only problem was Cole runs towards her now away. I thought their story was so cute and I especially liked the Epilogue of this one! 

Still so happy that I saved this set to read them all at once! They were amazing and the last one was my break from reality today. I'm officially a big fan of this Author and can't wait to read the other books I have by her!

No comments:

Post a Comment