Friday, January 9, 2015

Dreaming of Ivy: Book 2 in the Love and Flowers Trilogy

Dreaming of Ivy: Book 2 in the Love and Flowers Trilogy

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Ivy Nyman is used to being the screw-up in the family. And with her issues with O.C.D and anorexia, she knows she's shaky at best. So when Rayne has to leave to save her life and she's left facing the world on her own, she's not sure if she's strong enough to handle the stress. Becket Lowell believes in her though and with his faith and love for her, she's determined to be a strong woman. Asher Murphy though is doing everything he can to come between her and Becket. As Asher's insinuations and Becket's suspicious behavior begin to take their tole, Ivy is left wondering if her dreams of happiness will ever come true.

MY THOUGHTS:

Ivy Newman reminds me a lot of myself and of my niece trying to follow in my footsteps. Being the person in the family that doesn’t seem to fit in with the others. That no matter what you do, someone will always thing its wrong. She already has thing in her life that she has to overcome and when she has to be brave for her sister it is almost too much to handle. I love that she had a guy to fall back on for help and to fall in love with. That is how it happened with me and my niece and I know that my guy will do anything for me even before my own family. Loved Ivy’s story and that she was able to be strong enough to find the happiness her life needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment