Monday, April 13, 2020

Don't Love an Army Ranger (Strong Family Romance Book 6)

ABOUT THE BOOK:
An honorably discharged vet searching for peace. A savvy businesswoman hiding from her psychotic ex. Will he save her, or will she be the one doing the rescuing?
Don't miss any of the bestselling, fast-paced, and fun Strong Family romances.
Strong Family Romance Novels:
1. Don’t Date Your Brother’s Best Friend - Ella Strong
2. Her Loyal Protector
3. Don’t Fall for a Fugitive - Heath Strong
4. Don’t Ditch a Detective - Cassie Strong
5. Don't Miss the Moment - Gavin Strong
6. Don't Love an Army Ranger - Nick Strong
7. Don't Chase a Player - Stetson Strong
8. Don't Abandon the Superstar - Austin Strong

MY THOUGHTS:
Nick reminds me of my husband in so many ways. He was in the army and now as a firefighter he struggles with PTSD. It’s rough for sure. It takes a strong woman like Mary to help pull someone out of their darkest moments...... I really loved this one a lot. I’m gonna be sad when I finish the whole series because I’m loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment