Monday, April 13, 2020

Robyn :Marrying Miss Kringle

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Christmas will be ruined…

Robyn Kringle’s sisters make falling in love look easy; but Robyn’s struggled for the last three years.

Set ups? Tougher than peanut brittle.
Club hopping? Not her jam.

Online dating? Like her fruitcake—full of nuts!

With children all over the world counting on stockings full of goodies, Robyn has just two weeks left to find her one true love and save Christmas.

She has a plan.

She’s enlisted help.

But a handsome and scroogie security guard stands in her way.

You’ll love this Santa romance because everyone loves Christmas.

Get it now!

MY THOUGHTS:
I love this series! I wanted to read this one at Christmas but I was too busy and didn’t have the chance now I am down with shingles and it was the perfect distraction for me. I loved Robyn’s story. I was kinda bummed there wasn’t more of an epilogue I wanted to know how the castle changed for them. But I loved it all the same and will be sad when this series concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment