Monday, April 13, 2020

Loving the Bully: A Sweet, Small Town Romance (Hidden Hollows Book 2)

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Can her love tame the Bully?


Hailey Bridges’ first kiss was epic, that is, until Rhett, her high school crush, humiliates her. The worst part? When he struts back into town ten years later, he doesn’t even recognize her. 
Home is the last place Rhett Rhodes wants to be. Especially since he was labeled Hidden Hollow’s biggest bully ten years ago. In a small town, changing your reputation is next to impossible. 
But Rhett’s here to be the best man to his best friend and he hopes his duties are distraction enough. 
When he sits down for a simple trim only to receive the worst haircut of his life, he’s about to call it quits, until he realizes that the woman cutting his hair is no other than, Hailey Bridges—the girl he hasn’t quite gotten over. 
Suddenly, leaving Hidden Hollows seems like the last thing he wants to do. Especially when Hailey’s spunky and beautiful and drawing him in like she did when they were kids. Too bad she hates him and he doubts he will ever be able to get her to see him as someone other than her tormentor. 

If you love enemies to lovers romances, you’ll go crazy for Loving the Bully, the second installment of the Hidden Hollows multi-author series.

MY THOUGHTS:
Teenage years and High school are some of the hardest years of anyone’s life. I know that I didn’t enjoy mine and refuse to go back to my hometown. Not because I was bullied a whole lot or that I was a bully just that it’s not really a time in my life I want to remember dwell on even if it did play a part in shaping who I am. Rhett and Hailey each had their own stories. I love that they were able to overcome them and try to establish some sort of relationship together. Their story was really cute. I love learning more about the town of Hidden Hallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment