Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Glamorous One: A Billionaire Bride Pact Romance by: Jeanette Lewis

ABOUT THE BOOK:
As the lead singer of a popular indie rock band, Kynley Salvatici is living her dreams. And now that the band is about to sign a recording contract, she’s on the brink of unimagined fame and wealth. So what if the rock star lifestyle isn’t quite as glamorous as she’d expected? A big dream demands big sacrifices, right?

But when she falls for sexy Dalton Parker, fellow musician and dreamer, Kynley fears that fame might require the biggest sacrifice of all … love.

MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this book! The whole thing reflects the attitude I have always had about being famous so that was good! Kynley and Dalton had such a great story. I love how they bonded and had so much in common. I think this is the only one of the set with a different ending. Can't say what or I'll spoil it. This whole series was beyond amazing and I am sad to see them end. Loved them all!  

Note: I was gifted this book but all opinions are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment