Saturday, March 19, 2016

Running From the Cowboy by:Cami Checketts

ABOUT THIS BOOK:
Can she run from the cowboy or will he persuade her to it's time to fall in love?
Missy Horman escaped an abusive marriage and returns to Snow Valley to help her father deal with her emotionally disturbed mother. Volunteering to teach a youth Sunday school class seems like a good way to get out of her comfort zone--until she ends up kissing Porter Wilson in front of a bunch of teenagers. Embarrassed, and secretly thrilled, by the kiss, she writes Porter off as a playboy. But, Missy wasn't the only one affected and Porter's new mission in life is to prove that there's more to him than flirting and world-tilting kisses. He wants to show her that a true cowboy knows how to treat a lady and, if Missy can't keep her wits about her, she might just let him.

MY THOUGHTS:

Cami's books are the best! Anyone who follows my blog or reads my reviews know shes one of my favorites! Our humor is very much the same it seems and I think that is why I  relate to her books so well. I loved this story. Sometimes it is really hard to overcome a bad relationship. You definitely form in your mind what you would never want again. Missy wanted nothing to do with cowboys. When she meets Porter she wants nothing to do with him or another relationship. I love the bond they form and the relationship they have. This is a great clean romance. Great job Cami as always I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment