Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Edge of your seat suspense!

ABOUT THE BOOK
Will protecting children throughout the world cost Natasha her own family?
Devastated by the loss of her brother, Natasha Senecot works to expose the dangers of Matthew Chrysler's violent video games, succeeding in bankrupting and humiliating him.
Chrysler retaliates and sends a hit man after her. Natasha is forced to fake her own death to protect her children, but after witnessing another tragedy, Natasha won't hide any longer.
In a race against time, can Natasha expose Matthew Chrysler before his assassin murders her family and shatters her world?

MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this book. I was full of suspense and kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't stop reading it. I like how the Author gets you thinking about the scary things of the world that other Authors don't want to touch. How something as simple as a blog can put you in danger in the world today. I liked the mix of adventure/action as well as the romance! What Mother wouldn't go to every extreme to protect her children and her family. It was a nice clean book and a really great read. Once again Cami writes a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment