Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Sweetheart: Book 3 in the Love and Dessert Trilogy by Shannon Guymon





My Sweetheart: Book 3 in the Love and Dessert Trilogy by Shannon Guymon

Jane Kendall loves her new life. She loves baking. She loves working with her sisters. And oh yeah, she loves Tate Matafeo most of all. Which would be great if he loved her back. Jane refuses to let heartbreak rule her life though, so she turns to Google and finds 10 easy steps on How To Fall Out Of Love. As helpful as Google is, Tate Matafeo is a hard habit to break especially when her new friend Meredith insists she come to a Rugby game and Tate happens to be on the team. Alex Foster is one man willing to take her mind off of Tate, but Jane knows trouble when she sees it and ends up getting a restraining order. Between Kit’s wedding, Tate’s mixed signals, Alex’s obsession and her father’s rehab, Jane wonders if she’ll ever get her happy ending.
MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this book! It think it is my favorite so far. Jane is kind of the quiet smart girl. I can relate to that! Jane defiantly had a harder time than the others. With all the different men and the mixed signals. She is also the one that comes up with the amazing dessert creations at the bakery!  I loved her and Tate’s story and even though he played hard to get and she wanted to forget him sometimes things don’t always go the way we plan! I love all of the people in the little town if Fircrest and I like that if you get more of Shannon’s books you get to read about each one individually and get to know them better. It was another great book to add to my collection. I can’t wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment