Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Belong With You: Book 2 in the Love and Dessert Trilogy by Shannon Guymon

I Belong With You: Book 2 in the Love and Dessert Trilogy by Shannon Guymon

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Kit Kendall moved to Fircrest with her sisters, Layla and Jane in the hopes of starting over. Baking bread instead of painting is quite the transition but she's never been happier in her life. Too bad life has a habit of throwing her curve balls and Rob Downing, the owner of the Iron Skillet might just be too much to handle. She's not sure whether or not she should catch him or throw in her mitt. Especially when Hunter shows up and decides she's the woman for him. As Kit tries to figure out what her heart has been telling her all along, the bakery comes under attack from a saboteur intent on ruining Belinda's Bakery. With Layla and Michael's wedding only weeks away, they're determined to find the culprit because no one's getting in the way of this happy ending.
MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this book! I Kit is kind of the rebel of the 3 sisters. She’s not as grounded in life as the other 3 are. I felt like that growing up too! I was actually surprised with her pick for a husband. I thought for her she would go with the other guy. But in the end it made sense and I can’t wait to read the other guys story! I love all of the people in the little town if Fircrest and I like that if you get more of Shannon’s books you get to read about each one individually and get to know them better. It was another great book to add to my collection. I can’t wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment