Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Eve: In the Beginning By; H.B. Moore


ABOUT THE BOOK:
EVE: IN THE BEGINNING

The first love story on earth . . . Haunting . . . Lyrical . . . Unforgettable . . .

In a world where everything is perfect, yet the same day after day, Eve must decide if she wants to live forever in the garden with Adam and never know what lies beyond the walls. When she makes a choice with terrible consequences, the pain of mortality is swift. As she and Adam explore their new world, and her body changes, Eve discovers the sweetness of first love with the man who has always been at her side.

MY THOUGHTS:
What a great way to gain an understanding of Adam and Eve! I haven’t read many books that can be classified as Biblical or Historical Fiction. But I have to say, that when written right, they give you a different perspective on things and help you gain a stronger testimony and appreciation for the people that the books are based on. Eve: In the Beginning helps you to realize the people that Adam and Eve were and the choices and situations they were faced with. I don’t know that I have ever really thought about the big picture and thought about them as REAL people, living real lives having to deal with real situations. That is what this book does for you. You can tell that this subject was important to the Author and Heather Moore tells it in a very real and respectful way. As she states in her Authors note at the beginning “the book does not necessarily represent my personal religious beliefs” I think she does a great job at keeping it open true to the bible and not personal opinion. I was also very well written and edited. It is the first Ebook in a while that I haven’t noticed grammar, punctuation or spelling errors and I am not an English major. Even if you normally don’t read Biblical or Historical Fiction I recommend this book if for nothing more than to gain a better understanding of Adam and Eve. It was a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment