Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Shadows in the Curtain


Shadows in the Curtain – Cami Checketts
ABOUT THE BOOK
Every stage actress wants fans, but what happens when one goes too far?
Emmy has the perfect life-- a house on the beach, a successful career headlining the local theater, and love. But when a brutal murder brings unimaginable grief, Emmy's world comes crashing down. As she tries to pick up the pieces, she can't seem to avoid Josh, the new fireman in town.
Emmy does her best to fight the sizzle in her chest when Josh is near. But with the stalker still out there, terrorizing her and those she cares about, she can't fall for anyone--especially Josh, a suspect in the murder investigation.
If Emmy allows a man to get close, it's not just her heart she puts at risk, it's her life.

MY THOUGHTS:
This is a great book! It is full of suspense and I couldn’t put it down. I read it in just a few hours and stayed up way too late because I didn’t want to go to bed without finishing it. Cami does it again! I loved the twist at the end. I was thinking the book was a little predictable but then she added the twist and it was a nice surprise! I am also partial to Fireman since I’m married to one so it quickly became one of my new favorites! As always Cami writes a clean, feel good romance filled with suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Totally worth the read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment