Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Falling for Rayne: Book 1 in the Love and Flowers Trilogy by Shannon Guymon

Falling for Rayne: Book 1 in the Love and Flowers Trilogy by Shannon Guymon
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Garrett Murphy is used to rejection. As a child, he was rejected by his mother and as a man he was rejected by Jane Kendall. Going without love has turned Garrett into a man who doesn't trust in a woman's heart. So when he meets Rayne Nyman, she's too good to be true. She's beautiful, talented and sweet. She also happens to be a world renowned pianist. He knows there's no way she'd ever want to stay in Fircest with him when she could be living the life she was born to. Rayne is determined to prove him wrong and show him that love can be forever but when she comes under fire and her life is put in danger,she might not have the chance.
MY THOUGHTS:
I loved this book! My sweetheart was my favorite books of Shannon Guymon’s so far, I think. I was sad when Garrett wasn’t chosen by Jane but at the same time I thought Jane made the right pick. Anyway, I was really glad that Garrett got his own story!!!! I love all of the people in the little town if Fircrest and I like that you get to read about each one individually and get to know them better. I thought that Rayne and Garrett had a sweet story and they kind of reminded me of my husband and I. Especially, since we aren’t afraid to speak our minds even if that means we end up fighting and then making up! It was another great book to add to my collection. I can’t wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment